Working for DEUTZ
DEUTZ is a long-established company as well as a high-tech hub with more than 150 years of experience. We not only established the world’s first engine factory in 1864 and invented the four-stroke engine in 1876, but are also one of the world’s leading independent diesel engine builders with our headquarters in Cologne, Germany. DEUTZ is synonymous with pioneering spirit, quality, passion and innovation culture.
Without our workforce of around 4,900 employees, none of this would be possible. Because they are the ones using their knowledge, their high commitment and imaginative ideas and patents to continuously bring DEUTZ forwards. This is what enables us to provide our customers with reliable and clean engines in a wide variety of models and, thanks to our worldwide service network, make sure that our customers’ equipment keeps running trouble-free for as long as possible.
To remain innovative and competitive in the future, we place emphasis on continuous and practice-oriented training and staff development aligned with the individual skills of each employee alongside an appealing and challenging job description.
We welcome and support the diversity of our employees and are convinced that they are one of the most important factors for the company's success.
Diversity makes us more open, innovative and competitive.
What we offer our employees
- A fair salary, with a performance-related component, so that good work results and commitment “pay off”
- Flexible working hours
- A wide variety of vocational training
- Career opportunities at home and abroad
- Health management including ergonomic advice in the workplace, healthy meals in our company restaurant at fair prices, flu shots, joint sports events, etc.
- Company care facilities for children under three years (Cologne-Porz)
- Discounts for events, travel, brand items, etc.