Parts & Service for medium-sized and large engines
Our experience is your advantage
Whether in locomotives, in mining equipment or as grid replacement systems: medium-sized and large engines from DEUTZ or DEUTZ MWM have been in reliable use for decades. Some of these engines are still produced today by other engine manufacturers as modern engines, e.g. for combined heat and power plants.
Even years after the end of production, DEUTZ AG is still a sought-after partner for the servicing of these engines. This is because the professional reconditioning of engines and components is a cost-effective and resource-saving alternative to buying new.
DEUTZ offers you high-quality spare parts and more than 60 years experience in the reconditioning of technical components (e.g. cylinder heads and injection pumps) - regardless of brands and manufacturers!
At our locations in Cologne and Ulm we overhaul components for medium and large engines from reputable manufacturers in a continuous process, from single pieces up to serial production. All procedures and processes are quality tested and certified according to DIN ISO 9001 / EN ISO 14001. No matter how complex the task: We deliver on time.
- Quality-tested spare parts
- Delivery of complete spare parts packages
- High availability for common maintenance parts
- Low cost, industrial reprocessing – irrespective of brands and manufacturers
- Short throughput times and high reliability
- Quick delivery via the worldwide DEUTZ Service Network
- Rapid and flexible reaction to customer requirements
- The best possible technical support
For further information and inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.