We are serious about our commitment to quality: All customers who register their engine online are eligible for the DEUTZ Lifetime Parts Warranty program. For spare parts bought from and installed by an authorized DEUTZ Partners after 01.01.2021, we will provide an extended warranty up to five years or 5,000 operating hours (whichever comes first).
Terms and conditions
- The DEUTZ Lifetime Parts Warranty applies for all engine models with EU Stage IIA/US Tier 3 Emission Standard or higher. Mining applications are excluded.
- All repair and replacement costs in the event of parts failure due to material or manufacturing defects are covered, with the sole exception of traveling and downtime costs.
- Most new spare parts are covered. Maintenance parts as defined in the DEUTZ engines operating manual are excluded, as well as refurbished Xchange products.
- All maintenance must be done according to the instructions detailed in the engines operating manual. DEUTZ operating liquids, or liquids officially approved by DEUTZ must be used, as well as the recommended fuel type and quality.
- Engines must be registered online at www.deutz-serviceportal.com.
- In order to claim the extended warranty, the original invoice must be presented to the DEUTZ Service Partner where the parts have been bought from.
- Spare parts bought from and installed by an authorized DEUTZ Service Partner after 01.01.2021.
Sign up today and join us at www.deutz-serviceportal.com.