Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
Reduces particulate mass in the exhaust stream up to 99%.
Coated with noble metals and tailored to the installation requirements of the individual customer application, DEUTZ Diesel Particulate Filter support smooth, secure and continuous regeneration - without the need for regular maintenance or additional operating liquids. The use of reliable turbocharger technology – especially compared to EAT systems that rely exclusively on SCR – allows for optimum engine performance within the entire rpm-range. A surface temperature of max. 250 °C provides additional safety during operation.
- High ash absorption reduces downtime and cleaning costs
- Safe regeneration of soot load during engine operation
- Best-in-class engine dynamics and torque curve as well as fuel consumption compared with SCR-only strategy
- Already compatible with local and future legislation
- Refurbished Xchange DPF with price advantage and full warranty available