- Services tailored to an engine’s age and condition
- From customized repair kit to complete overhaul
- Service products with genuine DEUTZ quality as standard
Cologne, April 12, 2021 – DEUTZ expands its service portfolio. With DEUTZ Lifecycle Solutions, the engine manufacturer offers customers the right product for every stage of an engine's lifecycle – with genuine DEUTZ quality as standard. From customized repair kit to complete overhaul, the made-to-measure solutions are available from all DEUTZ service partners and ensure an even faster and more attractive service for DEUTZ customers.
The DEUTZ Lifecycle Solutions program at a glance:
- Repair Kits: repair or complete overhaul with customizable repair kits. Available from stock.
- Xchange short and long blocks: replacement of the engine block with a refurbished engine block with or without cylinders. Lead time: three working days.
- Xchange engines: replacement with a professionally refurbished engine. Lead time: no more than 15 working days.
- Replacement engines: exchange for a brand-new engine, with or without an exhaust aftertreatment (EAT) system and peripheral components, as required.
- Repower engines: retrofitting of DEUTZ engine including EAT layout, certification, and EU conformity declaration (Euro stage IIIA to IV).
“Repairing a modern diesel engine is a complex task. Maintenance and servicing have to be cost-effective for our customers, and repairs must be economically viable. With DEUTZ Lifecycle Solutions, our customers around the world can access the right service solution for their needs,” says Michael Wellenzohn, member of the DEUTZ Board of Management responsible for sales, marketing, and service.
The engine manufacturer has been offering a special Lifetime Parts Warranty since the beginning of 2021: If customers have their engines repaired with genuine DEUTZ parts by a certified DEUTZ partner, they will receive a warranty on those repairs of five years or up to 5,000 engine operating hours. The only condition is that the engine must be registered online on the DEUTZ service portal.
Further information can be found at www.deutz.com/service